- I am not smarter than a 10 year old. On the other hand, I can quite easily beat one in a fight and I can get served in pubs. So who wins now, eh?
- Google may be far more evil than Microsoft and Apple put together. But they have convinced us otherwise. Which doubles their evil.
- Our politicians do, indeed, think we are stupid. Unfortunately we prove them right every election day.
- My tolerance for noise seems to decrease every year. By the time I am 60 I won’t be happy unless I am living in one of those sensory deprivation things.
- In just under 5 weeks I am getting married. And then am having 4 weeks off work to recove.. I mean enjoy my honeymoon.
- The spammers are going to love the fact that I am off – comments may get disabled for that period….
- I have so many ideas for great novels. if only I had the time, skill, knowledge and patience to do something about it.
- Britain needs more public holidays. Or at least, better spaced out holidays.
- Every year is the year of the apocalypse. Why can’t they get it right? Who do I complain to and can I get a refund?
- I have too many scruples. This means I can’t get rich by fleecing the public. I need a scruplectomy.
- The traditional British spring weather is rainy. Unfortunately, so is the traditional British summer, autumn and winter weather.
I hope these thoughts give you as much pleasure as they do me.
- Wow, nothing relates to this post at all